ASUS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The $500 of ASUS Experiences promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by ASUS GLOBAL PTE., LTD, 15A Changi Business Park Central 1, #05-01, Eightrium, Changi Business Park Singapore 486035, Singapore (“Promoter”).
2. The promotion is administered by TLC Marketing Worldwide Pty Ltd, PO Box R446, Royal Exchange, NSW, 1225 (“TLC”).
3. Information on how to claim a reward forms part of these Terms and Conditions and participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. This Promotion is open to Australian residents only. Australian residents under 18 years old may claim with parental/guardian consent.
5. Maximum one claim per participating product purchased.
6. Promotion opens for purchases on 01/06/2018 and closes for purchases on 30/06/2018 (“Purchase Period”).
7. To qualify, customers must purchase an eligible ASUS Laptop from ASUS authorised Australian Reseller stores in Australia during the Purchase Period (“Qualified Customers”). Participating resellers are as listed on the ASUS “Where to buy” webpage: http://www.asuspromotion.net/au/wheretobuy/index.htm
8. Eligible ASUS Laptop models are outlined in the below list:
9. To claim:
I. Customers must complete the claim form at www.rewardtank.com.au/asus including name, email address and proof of purchase.
II. Once the proof of purchase is validated and outside of the 30 day cooling off period customers will receive a promotional code and link to the claim page sent to their nominated email address within 3 business days of validation.
III. Customers must visit the promotional website www.rewardtank.com.au/asus and enter the promotional code or use the link supplied in the email to activate the $500 of ASUS Experiences and select their preferred experience.
IV. Customers can select from one of the experience types (See schedule 1 for reward terms and conditions) and one of the reward venues daily for 12 months from date of activation.
V. Customers must complete the claim form to receive the preferred offer Voucher. Vouchers are available for download at the time of claim and will be sent to the customers nominated email address for later download.
10. Last possible date to register the proof of purchase 31st August 2018.
11. Last possible date to claim a venue eVoucher 30th September 2019 or 12 months from activation, whichever is first.
12. All Vouchers are valid for 3 months from date of issue.
13. Customers must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, at the absolute discretion of TLC, result in invalidation of a customer’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the qualifying products were purchased during the Purchase Period but prior to claim.
14. The Promoter or TLC reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims (including a customer’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter or TLC has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter or TLC to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s or TLC’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a customer or the validity of a customer’s claim, TLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or validity of the claimant.
16. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
17. Rewards are subject to promotional availability. The Promoter or TLC in its sole discretion reserves the right to withdraw or substitute a reward with another reward of equal or greater value.
18. Rewards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Reward must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Rewards cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter or TLC accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any reward offerings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
19. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of TLC or the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, TLC or the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
20. Promotion is available online only and therefore access to the internet is required to participate in this Promotion. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter or TLC (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or TLC’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any claim or reward claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or TLC) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a customer or claimant; or (f) a reward.
Free, 2 for 1 or Discounted Entry.
1. Each experience voucher entitles the customer to claim one (1) 2 for 1, Free or Discounted to the participating venue of their choice subject to the terms stated here. The admission of equal or lower value will be given for free.
2. eVouchers must be printed and surrendered at the selected venue on the day to ensure the customer receives the Free, 2 for 1 or discounted experience selected. ID may be required for presentation eVoucher as proof of identity.
3. Customers can use the unique code / link received after the registration was validated on the Promotional Partner Website to claim an experience eVoucher every day for 12 consecutive months. Limit of one eVoucher per person, per venue, per day.
4. Only one (1) eVoucher may be used per group per venue. Participating venues will not allow multiple members of a group to redeem their eVouchers at the same time. Selected venues reserve the right to limit the total number of eVouchers that may be redeemed on any given day. Please contact the venue in advance of redemption to avoid disappointment.
5. eVouchers are valid for one (1) use at a participating venue until the expiry date printed on the eVoucher. Additional restrictions on validity, age and height restrictions may apply – please check with the chosen participating venue.
6. eVouchers can only be used at the chosen venue (as printed on the Voucher).
7. eVoucher must be presented at a participating venue and possession of a Voucher does not provide the voucher bearer to any preferential treatment.
8. It is the responsibility of the customers to use their eVoucher by the specified expiry date. The e Voucher is issued with the understanding that it will not be extended or replaced.
9. Use of eVoucher is subject to availability at participating venues and their use may be limited during public and school holidays and other peak periods.
10. eVouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or special offer.
11. The Promoter, TLC, its respective agents and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged eVouchers.
12. The Promoter, TLC, its respective agents and distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability for any personal loss or injury occurring at the participating venue.
13. The Promoter, TLC, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Any statutory rights the customers may have remain unaffected.
14. Any disputes between customers pertaining to the use of the eVouchers are strictly between the customers and the participating venue.
15. The experiences are subject to promotional availability. The Promoter or TLC reserve the right to withdraw or substitute experiences and/or Vouchers with another offer of equal or greater value, for example, if a venue closes, a replacement e Voucher may be issued for another venue.
16. All customers taking advantage of $500 of ASUS Experiences do so, on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The $500 of ASUS Experiences promotion is administered by TLC and all correspondence regarding the Promotion should be directed to PO Box R446, Royal Exchange, NSW, 1225. TLC Contact Details: PO Box R446, Royal Exchange, NSW, 1225. T: 1800 815 004 F: 02 8904 7299.
Free Yoga Class
1. Each Free Yoga Reward entitles the customer to one (1) free yoga session at a listed venue of their choice.
2. To redeem the Free Yoga Reward customers must enter the promotional code at www.rewardtank.com.au/asus and select Yoga, then complete the online form with all required detailed to receive their Voucher for immediate download. Vouchers will also be sent to the customers nominated email address for later download.
4. Customers can use the unique code on the Promotional Partner Website to claim a Free Yoga Voucher.
5. Limit of one (1) free Yoga Voucher per person, per venue for the duration of the campaign.
6. Free Yoga Rewards cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other offer or Voucher.
7. The length of the Yoga session may vary from venue to venue. Customers to check with their chosen venue regarding minimum age restrictions, what to bring etc.
8. Each voucher is valid for 3 months from date of issue.