myOwn Terms and Conditions
1. The myOwn 12 Month Fun Pass promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by MO Health Pty Ltd (“Promoter”).
2. The myOwn 12 Month Fun Pass is administered by TLC Marketing Worldwide Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN 75 622 802 180, Level 13, 333 George St, Sydney 2000 Australia (“TLC”).
3. Information on how to claim an eVoucher forms part of these Terms and Conditions and activation of your myOwn Fun Pass is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. This Promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over only.
5. Maximum one 12 Month Fun Pass per policy purchased.
6. Promotion opens for purchases 12.01am AEST on 07/12/2018 and closes for purchases 11.59pm AEST on 31/01/2019 (“Purchase Period”).
7. To qualify, customers must take out a health insurance policy from myOwn during the Purchase Period and have passed their 30 day cooling off period (“Qualified Customers”).
8. To claim:
I. Qualified Customers must be in receipt of a unique access code sent by myOwn via email. This email will be sent within 1-2 weeks after their 30 day cooling off period has passed.
II. Qualified Customers must visit the promotional website www.rewardtank.com.au/myown and enter the unique access code sent by myOwn via email within 30 days of receipt of email, to activate the 12 Month Fun Pass.
III. Qualified Customers and other members covered by the Qualified Customer's health insurance policy ("Claimants") can then search and select activities and attractions (See schedule 1 for activity and attraction specific terms and conditions) for 12 months from date of activation of the 12 Month Fun Pass, or until 03/05/2020, whichever is first.
IV. Claimants must complete the claim form to receive an eVoucher for the selected activity or attraction. eVouchers are available for download at the time of claim and will be sent to the Qualified Customer's nominated email address for later download.
9. Last possible date to activate the 12 Month Fun Pass is 30 days from receipt of email with unique access code or 03/05/2019, whichever is first.
10. Last possible date to claim an eVoucher is 12 months from activation, or 03/05/2020, whichever is first.
11. Last possible date to present and use an eVoucher at a participating venue is 30 days from the date of issue of the eVoucher or 03/06/2020, whichever is first.
12. All members named on the health insurance policy can use the Fun Pass but the Qualified Customer must ensure the conditions of these Terms and Conditions are adhered to by other members on the policy.
13. The Promoter or TLC reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity for eVouchers (including a Claimant's identity and age) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter or TLC has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter or TLC to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s or TLC’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. Incomplete or indecipherable claims for eVouchers will be deemed invalid.
15. eVouchers are subject to promotional availability. The Promoter or TLC in its sole discretion reserves the right to withdraw or substitute an eVoucher with another eVoucher of equal or greater value.
16. eVouchers are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. eVouchers must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. eVouchers cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter or TLC accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any eVouchers. Independent financial advice should be sought.
17. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of TLC or the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, TLC or the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
18. Promotion is available online only and therefore access to the internet is required to participate in this Promotion. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the non-excludable consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter or TLC (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or TLC’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any claim for an eVoucher or use of an eVoucher that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or TLC) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC; (d) any variation in value of the eVoucher to that stated in these Terms and Conditions or on the eVoucher; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Claimant; or (f) an eVoucher.
Free, 2 for 1 or Discounted Entry
1. Each eVoucher entitles the Claimant to claim one (1) Free, 2 for 1, or discounted admission to the participating venue of their choice subject to the terms stated in these Terms and Conditions and in the eVoucher. For free and 2 for 1 offers, the admission of equal or lower value will be given for free.
2. eVouchers must be printed and surrendered or shown on a Claimant's mobile phone either via the link or a screen shot at the selected venue on the day to ensure the Claimant receives the Free, 2 for 1 or discounted activity or attraction selected. ID may be required when presenting the eVoucher as proof of identity.
3. Claimants can use the unique access code on the promotional website to claim an eVoucher every day for 12 consecutive months. Limit of one (1) eVoucher per policy, per day. Limit of one (1) eVoucher per policy, per venue.
4. Only one (1) eVoucher may be used per group per venue. Participating venues will not allow multiple members of a group to redeem their eVouchers at the same time. Selected venues reserve the right to limit the total number of eVouchers that may be redeemed on any given day. Please contact the venue in advance of redemption to avoid disappointment.
5. eVouchers are valid for one (1) use at a participating venue until the expiry date printed on the eVoucher or 03/06/2020, whichever is first. Additional restrictions on validity, age and height restrictions may apply – please check with the chosen participating venue.
6. eVouchers can only be used at the chosen venue (as printed on the eVoucher).
7. eVoucher must be presented at a participating venue and possession of an eVoucher does not provide the voucher bearer to any preferential treatment.
8. It is the responsibility of the Qualified Customers to use and ensure that other Claimants use their eVoucher by the specified expiry date or by 03/06/2020, whichever is first. The eVoucher is issued with the understanding that it will not be extended or replaced.
9. Use of eVoucher is subject to availability at participating venues and their use may be limited during public and school holidays and other peak periods.
10. eVouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or special offer.
11. The Promoter, TLC, its respective agents and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged eVouchers.
12. The Promoter, TLC, its respective agents and distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability for any personal loss or injury occurring at the participating venue.
13. The Promoter, TLC, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Any statutory rights the customers may have remain unaffected.
14. Any disputes between Claimants pertaining to the use of the eVouchers are strictly between the Claimants and the participating venue.
15. The activities and attractions are subject to promotional availability. The Promoter or TLC reserve the right to withdraw or substitute activities and attractions and/or eVouchers with another offer of equal or greater value, for example, if a venue closes, a replacement eVoucher may be issued for another venue.
16. All Qualified Customers taking advantage of the Fun Pass do so, on complete acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
17. The 12 Month Fun Pass is administered by TLC and all correspondence regarding the 12 Month Fun Pass should be directed to TLC Marketing Worldwide Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, ABN 75 622 802 180, Level 13, 333 George St, Sydney 2000 Australia (“TLC”) T: 1800 815 004 F: 02 8904 7299.